Commercial Motor Awards – Bodybuilder of the year
Some 30 different businesses feature on the shortlist for the only awards in the industry that recognise and reward the best in new and used vehicle sales and aftersales.
Commercial Motor magazine, and Commercialmotor.com were inundated with entries, so making the shortlist was a considerable achievement and something we here at J C Payne are proud of.
The shortlist and winners are selected by an independent judging panel, comprising of commercial vehicle operators and well-respected industry figures with long and prestigious careers at vehicle manufacturers.
Walsall Works Bronze And Silver Award - Walsall Council have created the Walsall Works Partner Awards
Our Bronze Partners have earned their status by focusing their recruitment on local people, whether this is by taking on a Walsall Works Apprentice and investing in a young person’s career, using our free job brokerage or demonstrating partnership through strategic boards.
The next levels of the Partner Awards stand as a quality mark for engagement with the local community and the delivery of social value. Therefore the silver level of the awards have been given to those employers who have demonstrated a wider degree of activity which covers the core priorities of Walsall Council.
- Creating and sustaining employment for local people
- Helping local people to increase their skills and improve their employability
- Creating more opportunities for local companies through supply chains
- Supporting Walsall’s most vulnerable residents to improve their health and wellbeing
- Helping local schools to raise aspiration and improve educational attainment
- Supporting community-managed facilities and developing community-based initiative
Alcumus Safe Contractor Award
Regarded as one of the UK’s leading health and safety accreditation schemes, Alcumus SafeContractor, has been working with contractors for nearly 20 years to ensure their legal compliance.
The SafeContractor scheme provides a health and safety audit service for contractors who want to reassure their clients that health and safety is being handled correctly and sufficiently on their sites.