Purpose of role
You will provide an efficient and effective breakdown and maintenance service to keep all our customers tail lift and ancillary equipment legal and on the road.
- Ensure all legal inspection are planned well within the allotted time scale
- To be the first point of contact for breakdown and service calls.
- To manage emergency and non-emergency services and breakdown calls
- To take down accurate details of the breakdowns
- To dispatch jobs to our engineers
- To utilise Proteon in transmitting the jobs efficiently to the engineers
- To ensure all statuses are maintained, i.e. Planned, Re-book etc
- To maintain a high level customer satisfaction
- To carry out you allocated status duties within a timely manner and to the best of your ability
GCSE grade C or above in Maths, English and ITC
BIIAB Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
Employment rights and responsibilities
Personal learning and thinking skills
In-Comm Training Services Ltd