Purpose of the role:
To Develop, enhance and implement the Company’s sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of Company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepare and action sales strategy plan for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans and materials as needed.
- Provide regular feedback to the Head of Sales and the board of directors regarding performance.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing to customers by reference to the Company and JCPSS’s pre-approved pricing and discussions with the board of directors on all prospect applications, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintain an activity report including accurate records of all pricings and sales maintain accurate records of all activity undertaken on the Company’s CRM software application on a daily basis.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
In keeping with accepted principles of good working practice, you may be required to undertake additional or alternative duties.
Relationship and roles:
- Work with other members of sales team and company employees to achieve sales strategy and Company goals, including with respect to pricing the target of ensuring maximum profitability for the Company.
- Maintain contact with all customers in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, reporting current issues to the board of directors as required
- Problem solving ability
- Good communication skills
- Good time Management
- Highly motivated
- Honest and determined
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions and abide by Health and Safety regulations
- Positive “can do” attitude
- A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced environment